LAKEWOOD RANCH LAWYER
I will work with you and your family to address issues which include:
• Who will handle my affairs if I get sick?
• Will I outlive my money?
• How can I preserve my assets?
• Avoiding Guardianship proceedings.
• How can I qualify for Medicaid?
• How can I leave the most to my children and
grandchildren and still control my finances?
• Can I afford a nursing home or assisted living
• Do I need long term care insurance?
• Should I purchase an annuity?
• What is probate and should I try to avoid it?
Elder law planning in Lakewood Ranch and Manatee County Florida involves guidance in the areas of estate planning, guardianship law, disability planning, health care decisions, Medicaid planning, retirement planning and veteran benefits. My services are individualized and focused on legal issues affecting older Florida residents, their spouse, children and family members. This includes legal issues involving aging, disability, incapacity and long-term care planning.
LAKEWOOD RANCH ELDER LAW ATTORNEY & PLANNING
Marc J. Soss, Attorney at Law | (941) 928-0310 | email@example.com